Samstag, 7. Januar 2012

we were YOUNG / part 1

coat: Zara I jeans shirt: h&m I skirt: Zara I boots: Asos I bag: Asos I earrings: ebay


Photos taken by Jasmin


We've already told you that we enjoyed doing photo shoots before we started blogging. We thought that these pics are definitely worth showing, so this is our first part of our series "we were YOUNG"!! 
One year ago I did an exchange year near London, during Jasmin's visit we took these photos.


Wir haben euch ja schon erzählt, dass wir vor unserer Blogger Zeit auch schon gerne Foto-Shoots gemacht haben. Deswegen dachten wir, dass diese Fotos es definitiv auch verdient haben gesehen zu werden. Also, das ist unserer erster Teil unserer Serie "we were YOUNG"!!
Als ich vor einem Jahr einen Auslandsaufenthalt in der Nähe von London gemacht habe, hat mich Jasmin besucht und wir haben diese Fotos gemacht.


kiss, Alena & Jasmin

15 Kommentare:

  1. super cute outfit, so adorable! love the leopard skirt!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am in love with the cheetah skirt and your quilted purse!!
    Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10? I'm Megan M. All the infos on my blog!
    http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. you look great!! I love the skirt. Nice blog/style :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i was yesterday in London and I loved it ! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I like a lot your animalier skirt, also one of my friend has got it and it is very pretty.
    However your blog has a great layout, I like a lot your essential header so that I've just followed you.
    If you like mine, do the same. (Only if you really like ;) )

    Francesca.
    FASHIONCROUTON
    FASHIONCROUTON
    FASHIONCROUTON

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. cute look! xo


    http://reinade-lanoche.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. i love all these photos! the background is so perfect!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This leopard skirt is too cute - you look great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Really amazing photos, I like them! Great post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway??? on my blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Love that jacket!! Perfect for winter! Would love it if you could visit my blog and tell me what you think of my latest post! Follow me, I follow you!?

    xo
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. süße Fotos :), ich muss auch noch mal nach London

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. cute outfit! love your skirt

    www.afterflats.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great print and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your coat rocks! Your have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    AntwortenLöschen