Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012

double DENIM

jeans shirt: h&m I jeans: Only I coat: Zara I necklace: Mango I clutch: Ted Baker I boots: Topshop


Photos taken by Jasmin


Ok I have to admit, I normally really don't like the double denim stuff, however after I've read the new German InStyle issue (during a really boring geography lesson..), I'am officially a fan! I hope you also like my hairstyle, from time to time I love doing something special with my hair!


Ok ich muss wirklich zugeben, dass ich den double denim Trend eigentlich nicht so mag, aber nachdem ich die neue InStyle gelesen habe (während einer wirklich langweiligen Geographie Stunde..) bin ich ein offizieller Fan! Ich hoffe ihr mögt meine Frisur, manchmal macht es mir einfach Spaß etwas besondereres auszuprobieren!


A kiss,


InStyle inspiration:



17 Kommentare:

  1. The double denim is so perfectly done since the shades are so varied! You are kicking it, girl!

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    adornlafemm.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Deine Ted Barker Clutch ist wunderschön! Und die Double Denim Komi gefällt mir auch :)

    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The double denim look is pretty cool, sometimes very hard to wear but I like it.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sweet!
    Love the colour of your briefcase.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'm sooo glad I found your blog!!So inspiring,well done babe!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. You pull off double denim well!
    Love your fab fur coat!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. truly truly truly love your style, you look amazing.

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com

    Kristin
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. love this look! so cute! love that you two share a blog as well :)

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love this! Especially loving your accessories here<3

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. wooo!! you are really stunning! i know your blog an this moment and i love it! i hope you can visit mine and love too:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I love this outfit, especially the necklace :)

    allyssa <3

    project-twentytwo.blogspot.ca

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. love the braid and the ted baker clutch. so vibrant and fun!

    merry christmas,

    lydia from vintage2vogue

    http://vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I love the double denim! Your style is simply and lovely! Definitely following your blog!

    AntwortenLöschen