Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013

Leo connection

dress worn as a skirt: French Connection I top: Vero Moda I jacket: h&m I shoes: bimba y lola


Photos taken by Jasmin


Hey Fashionistas! Finally a new and normal Outfit post! This time I tried something new with my beloved French Connection bodycon dress. I am so much looking forward to being able to wear shiny summer dresses again, also a bright green neon jumper is on my wish list for the next season! I am so much inspired by all this amazing Street-Fashion during all these fashion shows going on in Germany! Tell me your must-haves for the next season! 


Hey Fashionistas! Endlich ein neuer und normal großer Outfit Post! Dieses mal habe ich etwas neues mit meinem superschönen Bodycon Kleid von French Connection ausprobiert. Ach, wie ich mich schon auf die neue Saison freue, wenn ich wieder farbenfrohe Sommerkleider tragen kann…und ich brauche unbedingt einen leuchtenden Neon Pulli, der steht auf jeden Fall auf meiner Wish-List! Während den ganzen Fashionshows hier in Deutschland, kann man sich einfach nur von der ganzen Street-Fashion inspirieren lassen!


Big kiss,

9 Kommentare:

  1. Amazing pothos...follow my blog...

    http://tiktakstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look gorgeous. I love that skirt! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous outfit! Love the skirt and glasses. You look amazing!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. the mix between black/red and leopard is stunning, love it


    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The red skirt is divine and the perfect touch to the outfit!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Amazing photos!! <3 <3 Love your outfit too. Black,red,animal print and studs. :)

    PS. There's an on going giveaway on my blog. Win a $80 voucher from Msdressy. Please Join :)) http://kathastrophee.blogspot.com/2013/01/msdressy-x-kathastrophees-first-blog.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. you look stunning! xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    AntwortenLöschen