Samstag, 27. April 2013

paisley dance

fake leather skirt: h&m I blouse: Zara I flats: pieces I bag + earrings: Topshop I nail colour: essie "hip-anema"


Photos taken by Jasmin


Hey Fashionistas, 
just a quick post from yesterday's outfit, I love how all these colours fit together in that blouse! Check out this post to find out how it looks like wearing it as a dress! You see that green in the backround and the yellow flowers we blended in, it's spring!


Hey Fashionistas, 
nur ein kleiner Post von meinem gestrigen Outfit, ich liebe es wie die Farben in der Bluse zusammenspielen! Schaut euch diesen Post an, dann seht ihr die Bluse als Kleid getragen! Könnt ihr die grüne Wiese im Hintergrund und die gelben Blumen sehen, die wir hinein gehalten haben? Es ist Frühling!


Kisskiss,

1 Kommentar: